My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Just One Card


Thats all I have managed over the bank holiday weekend! Not very happy with it either.
Derek went away on Friday to Twickenham with a mate to watch the army/navy Rugby. They go every year :D. He said that they saw Lenny Henry who was filming at the premier inn that they were staying at. They seemed to have fun.
It was nice and quiet at home. I managed to clean and stain the garden furniture before all the rain and also clean the patio. We stayed up late on Saturday with bags of popcorn to finally watch Avatar. Lovely film.
Derek came home Sunday afternoon.
Today we went to the Range in Norwich as Natalie was itching to spend her birthday money , Dan wanted a cheap MP3 player to take to Wales next week on his last school holiday. Megan also popped into Argos to get a new school bag ..it seems too small to fit all her stuff in though!
I got some photo paper and white card ( to print my digi images on).
Dan goes away on Friday , so I will be packing and sorting him out this week.
Ohh and i read a book ..Nick Sparks "The last Song" , which has just been made into a film and made me sob ( as do all his books, I have read them all).

2 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Pretty Card honey :)

Boo said...

Oooh that's nice Soo - is this something new you're into? Fancied having a little go at colouring-in as it seems to be all the fashion at the moment and I hate to be left out of anything! Do you have Promarkers or Copics? I'm a nosey cow, aren't I?