My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

yayyy weekend AND sun!!

Feels like it has been a loong week. At least we have lovely sunshine now :)
Have i got any exciting news from last week? No nothing wonderful happened LOL. I am allowed to take a day off at the end of the month to go to an ADHD conference in Ipswich ( the school have no funds to pay for me to go, i have to do that myself). At least i won't get docked a days wages :)
Stayed up late last night to get the scraplift challenge done. Used my Boho Chic papers , i LOVE them :).
Need to catch up with the DARES, got two to do and a couple of ACT's for the monthly swop.
We are having double glazing installed soon and i need to provide access to the actual windows!! I have to move my scrapping table ( if i can find it under all the stash and mess!
Thought i would have another go at bracelet making. I have onlt made one so far but do have enough beads etc for at least two more. I made this one ages ago.

1 comment:

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

The bracelet looks gorgeous Sue!