My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lovely day

At Wyverstone Crop. Managed to get my Ali E No 3 Challenge done. Have also come home with next months Scrapagogo kit to play with ..its GorG!!Lorraine had her shop there and well..it would have been rude not to buy a little stash. I got some MM vintage hip trims..velvet ribbons and lace, and sassafras lass stitched boarder stamps.
Natalie went to the seaside for the weekend..hope she has some good weather..it seems too cold already!!
I am really looking forward to having a soak in the bath tonight , it should be safe enough now that i have healed..fed up with showers.
For challenge No 3 you had to make your own patterned paper. I told Steph ( my sis ) that i was excited about using some new rubber stamps and her reply was " oh for goodness sake get some lino and make your own!" So i did :) The print was used down the side and then i used glitter and pen to decorate. The flower was designed by Emma and Tina for the Craft Robo on UKs.


No comments: