My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm cold.

Rained all day but i will not put the heating on. LOl
We have had a few more calls from Dan. He is doing fine and is at the beach at this very moment (brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr). He has been rock climbing, Canooning,archery and also had to build a shelter. I can't get over how deep his voice is on the phone.He is not my baby any more!!
Have ordered a new camera as my lovely Nikon has a fault and isn't working :( Not sure if it can be fixed so i may have to send it back. So hopefully you should see some better quality photos on here soon.I need to take lots for the class t Wyverstone in a few weeks, run by the FAB Shimmelle Can't wait!!
Off to have a hot bath ( to try to warm up) and then work on another LO for ScrapaGoGo

No comments: