My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Only two more days

To work :) and then school hols!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy ( not that my children aren't work LOL) I am so looking forward to NOT getting up at 6.15 everyday.
I do have some homework from my course to do ( half way though ) but it doesn't have to be in till Sept.
Still lots of Dads things to sort out but we are off on holiday in at the end of next week so i need to get most done by then.
I have the latest ScrapaGoGo kit to play witrh and have hardly looked at it yet...what i have looked at is gorg!!
Ordered FIVE pairs of crocs for our holiday ( not all for me !!) ..a pair each..should arrive today.
Catch you later

1 comment:

Roz said...

Oh Crocs, what colour did you get for yourself, share share share.