My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ohh Dear!


I think i have ruined my scanner as it is still scanning with thick stripes down it. I did manage to spill a glass of wine on it yesterday but thought i had cleaned and dried it all off :(

The list of "bits" i want for my PC is getting longer: New moniter ( mine weighs a tonne) , an external hard drive ( for photos, images etc) and now a scanner.


The LO above is of Megan's latest school photo and also has a letter included from school about her great report :) I used some of Kay Miller's school elements from her "school rules" digi kit.

Finished my very last piece of work for my course and got my folders ready to hand in tomorrow. Its finished!! Done.
Hopefully i shall have more scrapping time now :)

No comments: