My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where does the time go to???











I can't believe its almost Monday again!!




Dan had a good week in Wales and came back Fri night VERY tired and VERY smelly...thankfully I have washed (boiled) most of his clothes. He has managed to ruin two pairs of trainers and must have spent almost £50 on sweets!!




Went to Megs parents evening on Weds night. We were there for two and a half hours, hanging round to talk to the teachers but, it was worth it. They only had good things to say about her and her art teacher made my year by saying that if she wants, she should be able to do art GCSE. BRILLIANT!!




I spent most of yesterday putting together another unit for my craft/dining room.. I am slowly getting more organised, which means a bit more space. (Pic above)
I have managed to finally finish my "Save the day" pages for April. Still working on the cover but am at least going to be ready for the next round of photos next week :)
I am also eagerly waiting for my June ScrapaGoGo kit and can't wait to play !

1 comment:

Inspiration Alley said...

Glad to hear that Dan had a good week and that Meg is doing so well at Art. I need to get my craft stuff more organised too, but think I need a small lottery win to be able to buy some storage. Good luck with sorting yours.