My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

And thats it




I LOVE MM paperie papers!!




The weekend over with again...goes far too fast and I never get everything done that I want to. I find that as I get older, I want to be meaner with my time LOL
Went to Wyverstone crop yesterday which as usual was great. I was so looking forward to driving there in my new car and there was SO much room in the boot even when I was full of my stash and three big bags of bread.Unfortunately , it wasn't to be:( . As I was turning the wheel to get out of the drive, the car made lots of horrible clunking noises and it seems that one of the coils has snapped in two :(. It now has to go up to the garage to be fixed as well as the new cam belt that it is booked in for. It may be there a while. Just hope its not too expensive as it is a heavy week this week. I have to pay for Dan's Wales trip and a trip for Meg and Dex is away at the weekend too......joy!
On a brighter note, to take my mind of such things, I have done some scrapping today ( i did very little yesterday!!) The Lo's above are from an online crop all except the circle one, which is a sketch from this weeks pencil lines.

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

They are a load of beautiful layouts!! I never got as far as the windmill one!!!!