My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Noooooooooooooooooooo




Half term is almost over!! And the sun is out too!
I SHOULD have gone out and done some weeding...there's a small patch of garden that the nettles are almost as tall as me! Instead I finished the Lo above. Was supposed to bake with Nats today but as she didn't get up till 1pm , it will have to wait till after tea. I have no idea what to do for tea and it is fast approaching. I have just sent the children up to their rooms to clam down ( that's me who needs to calm LOL) as they were constantly bickering...i don't think they even know they are doing it. Its just habit, but it drives me potty!


I am off to a crop tomorrow :) AND next Sat, not that i expect to DO much apart from Shop and chat!

No comments: