My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick update

Sorry no photos..forgot to take some Christmas morning!!! I have some of more decs that i made and Meg building half a snowman- she got fed up half way though LOL
Nothing much going on here except loads of chilling and getting up late. The children were all very happy with their presents and i have hardly seen them. Derek and I tried to cut down on our spending but still bought each other the same present..an Ipod docking station/radio. LOL
Derek is back at work and I still have no car but hope to sort it out next week :D:D
Will be turning the dinning room back into my scrapping room over the weekend and am going to to Dolly's Project this year as it is a big year for me.
Will update when I have some photos ..Until then HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



No comments: