My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Quick and easy Scraplift


The Original and BEST is by the fabby Kirsty Wiseman HERE.
I saw it on her blog and thought I'd have a go.

Used my new Rock Candy crackle glaze on the lettering and then
just picked out bits to highlight in the pattered paper.


I am finding it hard to believe that Meg is 15 next week!!! I am soooooooo old! As usuall she has asked for far more than we can afford ,from a complete new outfit , to an iPod touch ( that she wants to take to school, to listen to on the taxi!!!) Ha Ha!


2 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oooh I say, i love that more than I love my own. Love the colours. Hugs and loves special mamma, Kirsty

Sarah Keerie said...

Love it, i'm in a playful mood and on hols so think I need to scraplift!!