My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a loooong week!

In The Good News...finally got my car back all shiny with a new door on the back. So Happy. Derek's car cost £800 but it was £100 less than we thought and he has it back again. Mine has an MOT on Tuesday so once that is done with hopefully we can relax a bit.

First full week back at school - talk about manic!Managed to get everything done but not sure that will last. Got a wonderful letter from an ex pupil (made us cry!) making everything worth while.

Difficult to get a photo of Dan fully dressed at the weekend! He is chilling watching football AND WWE (at the same time- very annoying!). He had a good week at college apart from yesterday when a boy who used to go to his school started threatening him- told him to watch his back. Dan came home saying that he couldn't fight with this boy as he has a heart condition and he didn't want to get in trouble and now doesn't want to go in on Monday! I am so angry :( . Dan has a communications book for college so I will put it all in there and phone them on Monday to see what they are going to do about it. I have told Dan to always report anything like that so the boy gets the message that Dan won't be bullied.

Meg didn't want a photo on her first day back


But I managed to persuade her to give me a watery smile. She had a good week. Can't believe that this is her last year!
Derek and I have managed to go for a walk every day and I have been walking to and from work each day. I might carry on when the weather is good and on the days that I don't have to pick up Nats.

Love Soojay xx

No comments: