My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Still at Work

Not now of course! But so far we have remained open. The Children would rather we closed for a snow day but have managed to make snowmen and snow balls at break and lunch.

These were taken at 8.30 this morning when I arrived. Looks pretty doesn't it? I have to say it has been quite warm in school - certainly where I work.


Dan couldn't get into college this morning and Meg's school closed slightly earlier than normal. Derek on the other hand was VERY late home from work as Ipswich was a mess ( traffic wise) this morning.

I had a nice Email saying that my order of Eclipse has been dispatched...come Mr Postman :)

Hope everyone is warm and cozy at home.
We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Love Soojay xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate.Indian Mens traditional sherwani

Unknown said...

He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! Mens partywear suits