My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Natalie's Birthday

Natalie was 26 yrs today..Where DID the time go?! We had a small BBQ in the back garden to celebrate as it was such a lovely day. We bought her a new suitcase and a camera for her Butlins Holiday later in the year. Thankfully I also bought her a hard case to put her camera in a she has already dropped it!!

As usual I left it to the last moment to decide to do something. A couple of hours before, thought I'd make a banner. I used my new spellbinder dies and a Tim Holtz alterations die ( for the rosettes ).

Daniel never seems to wear much in this weather around the house, just shorts. I have cropped this photo to save your poor eyes!

Derek took hundreds of photos of himself, so I thought I'd better include one of him trying to be cool. He also took loads of me but not one is flattering!

Lovely sunny day with the sun about to set.

HAPPY EASTER !!

Love Soojay xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day you have had. Happy Birthday to Natalie and Sue that banner is simply awesome - so beautiful. Beats the plastic Asda one we have!.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Happy birthday, a great way to celebrate. Love the banner, a perfect addition

Jo said...

That banner is amazing

Helen said...

Looks like a fun day - fab banner

Muckyfingers said...

LOVE that photo of Natalie xXx xXx

CoventryAnn said...

Love the banner :)

Lousette said...

Wowzer, that banner is awesome! Sounds like a super day.