My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What A FAB week!!

 My Darling Sister, Annette, and I went to the big city on Wednesday afternoon to see Darren Hayes
This is us arriving at Liverpool street station.
 Yes we were very Happy :)

Unfortunately I was too happy to be taking photos!! We did quite a bit of walking about and jumping on and off the tube. We also have a fabulous Japanese Meal ( my first) .

The Show was Brilliant!! Darren was amazing . His new Album is out Tomorrow and mine is pre ordered :)


On Tuesday night ( sorry I am not posting in any order!) I took hubby along to the school music evening - he had never been before. I warned him that he would be "blown away" by the talent and I was right :) Here is a link to just one of the performers Matt Palmer . Just Brilliant! Check it out.

Now on half term holiday for a week - yayyyyy . 
On Friday I am off for a nice long weekend at ATDML Retreat (again with Annette and LOADS of Fab ladies) . I promise to remember to take more photos :)

I have spent the weekend catching up with card making for design teams - no guilt as I have the whole week to clean and tidy and do the boring stuff.

Love Soojay xxx

No comments: