My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Madness

Some days you just need a laugh. This arrived to day and was waiting for me when I got home from a mad day at work. So far it has done the job. I won't say too much, although if you follow "her" on twitter, you may have read a bit of it already. My fav bit so far: Monday 10th January, We told Stephen junior that he's adopted this evening. He isn't, but there was nothing on TV.

I get my daft sense of humor from my dad and spending my days with teens.

Love Soojay xxx

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Just the photo brought a smile to my face....and the quote is good - will have to look this one up.

Lyzzydee said...

Brilliant!!!!

Lori Comeau said...

Love your humor. I too love to scrapbook and blog hop. Hope to see some of your creations. Take care,Lori
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/