My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, December 16, 2011

End of Term

Yayyy- I am really ready for it now!- Not Christmas- not yet anyway. Don't even know where the tree or decs are  at the moment.
I have finally caught everyone's cold - I was SO careful not to catch a cold before I went to visit Steph last week. Mind you she has an awful cold, which is a million times harder for her to deal with than for me.
I went down to stay last Friday and was a tiny bit worried that i might get lost on the tube. One taxi two trains and the underground....fine ..i got lost walking the 10 min walk from the station to the flat!!! What a drip.
Managed to finish work today with everything done :) The pupils were lovely and I was very touched by how many cards and gifts we got.
I am going to taker it easy for a few days and try to shake off this cold before Christmas.
Till next time.

Love Soojay xxx

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

It took me the whole weekend to feel normal and then start to prepare for Christmas with the family. Schoolwrok can take over can't it!