My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Getting There

 I have finally finished painting and wallpapering. New curtains and pole put up. Sorry I picked the dullest day to photograph! but there is still more light than before :)

 That filing cabinet needs to be emptied and shredded and filled with more recent rubbish ;)
I need to find somewhere for the stuff on top of it to go as well.

 I moved my Pc , So I moved Steph as well .

 I need to sort desk out ( a slightly smaller one would be better too) . New Chair coming soon to match decor. I am always looking for cellotape - I found six rolls!

 Longer leads/cable ordered to go along coving out of the way, until then , the duster reminds me to step OVER!!

 A small expedit ( gotta LOVE Ikea) as a cutting station - underneath dies, embossing folders and other cutting devices.

 I still have SO much stuff and as you can see it doesnt all fit!! 
I have also orderd new chairs for the dining table- just incase we ever use it as it is meant to be.
Ohh and I need to pop to the Range to get a white/grey/cream table cover.

I have some storage boxes coming to make better use of the space and make it look tidier.
I need to sort something out for my papers too.

As I said...getting there :)

If you scroll down past my london trip post, you can see the dreadful state it was in. I just Love it now.

Love Soojay xxx

4 comments:

Sarah Keerie said...

I love Ikea too ;) xxx

Unknown said...

I love what you did with your space! Ikea can be so good for our storages and stuff..LOL.. Looks great hun! Big hugs, Sylvia

Louise H said...

It looks really good - and practical too. Did you find my missing scissors when you found the tape?
That collection on the cabinet that needs rehoming reminds me of several rooms in my house.

misteejay said...

Coming along beautifully Sue.
Toni xx