My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Massage bars

 The Massage bars use similar ingredients to the lip balms. They are just slightly harder ( use a little more bees wax) and instead of flavours, you use essential oils.
So far I have made rose and lemon bars ( cakes) - I use the silicone muffin cases and fill the about half full. I shall make more but have run out of some of my ingredients. 
Amazon SHOULD have delivered today - so much for garenteed one day delivery!
Looks like it will be Monday now.

I STILL havent had a go at making bathbombs - I do have everything ready to make them - except time!
Another 1500 word essay to do this weekend . I have almost finished my course now, just a few weeks to go . I am pleased to say that I am on track.
Now have to go be a taxi driver..


Love Soojay xxx

No comments: