My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Inspired by pinterest

This half term I have been trying to mix up some of the food we eat by saving things onto Pinterest. I kidnap one of the others to sit with me and tell me what they might like for a change. It gets SO boring cooking the same things . 
We don't always have a desert - most of us don't need it!
I found this Lemon Mascarpone Roulade and thought I'd give it a go. I made too much whipped cream but no one complained.

Here is the photo that inspired me.
 They loved it.

This is what we had for our main meal ( also saved from pinterest) I forgot to photograph mine!
We didn't have tails on our prawns . 
HERE is the recipe. I used all fresh ingredients and just normal tesco mushrooms- I will definitely cook this again.

No comments: