My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, August 25, 2017

Ohh dear

Sorry the blog has been a bit neglected- not sure that anyone reads any more though.
Work took up most of last year and the start of this year. I was on my own while my boss was battling with cancer - difficult times. I am SO happy to say that she came back to work after Easter and is continuing to go from strength to strength. I am relaxing a bit more too.
We ( my family and I ) took a two week holiday - the first proper holiday - with out visiting other family, for about 10 years.
We spent a week in Gorgeous Cornwall and a week in Devon.
There were (of course) a few problems - mostly around Megs diabetes. No matter how much you plan ( and I could be in the military with my planning!!) things still go wrong. All were resolved.
Anyway here's a few photos:

 This is the cottage we stayed in the first week - Westaway at Praa sands in Cornwall.
Its a 4 bedroom Dormer Bungalow with a view of the sea from all rooms except the kitchen.

 Praa Sands.

 Dex and I got up at 6.30 and went for a walk on the beach every day that it didn't rain - We missed two or three days.

 Heaven!

 We couldn't resist another visit to Trebah Gardens - I know there are loads of other gardens to visit in Cornwall but we just love this place!

 Poor Nats- I made her walk miles!


 Dan ran everywhere ( of course!) He got lost at one point  ekkk!

 My fav flowers.

 A whole valley of them.

 With a beach at the bottom.
 Meg resting - it was a very hot day.

 Meg and I at the house in Devon - Appleacre. A four bedroom house on a Farm , in the middle of no where. Gorgeous house but very limited wifi.


 You COULD get a patchy wifi from the patio.

 Loads of single track road in Devon - scary!

 We had to go to Dartmoor while in Devon - SO beautiful. The ponies came over to greet us and we got to stroke them.


Natalie insisted on it.

 Dan and Nats at Prince town Devon


 Megan's choice was a visit to Exmoore Zoo 

 I managed to capture a photo of a strange new species!

 We also went to Ilfracombe and paddled in the sea.



We have been back for almost two weeks now - have to say I would happily live at Praa Sands.....sigh.


Love soojay xx

1 comment:

خدمة رش المبيدات said...


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم نحن فى شركة الكمال نقوم بكشف التسربات من خلال امببة هواء مزواده بالعداد

هواء كما يوجد لدينا جهاز الكترنى يكشف عن طريق التزبزبات
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بحائل
والسلامة عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته