My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Forgot!!

Until some kind blogger (Teena) wished me a happy blogoversary..I started this blog three years ago today!! Wow So much has happened in those years, Mind you my family is still as mad and demanding as ever! LOL
Hopefully, i haven't moaned too much. It is nice to be able to come here and get a few things off my chest though.
I thought i would start my fouth year with things to look forward to, as the country is quiet bleak atm , with the recession etc.

1. I am off scrapping tomorrow for the day with my fav scrap partner (Nets)

2. My cooker arrives on Thursday .Yessssssssssssssssssssss!! I shall be glad to put all the appliances away.

3. Weather says snow ( and lots of it ) on Monday...We might get a day off work :)

4. While trying not to order much "stuff", I have a book delivery soon from Amazon ( thanks to my sister Steph and Ericka for the b.day voucher) -Twilight and The reader :)

5. Dex and I are off for a night away on Friday - We haven't done that for over three years :)

6. Days are getting very slightly longer ( ever the optimist)

7. It is only two weeks to half term.

8. I get a new car (ish) in the spring.

9. It will soon be Spring!!!

10. Did i mention i should get my cooker next week??

I am also hoping to get more scrapping done and uploaded.

No comments: