My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rainy Sunday


Still trying to get my blog "right" not sure yet.
This simple card just uses my slice to make the vellum flowers, rubber stamps and LOADS of stickles glitter glue :D
Very excited about all the new cards coming soon for the slice at £30 ( ish) each..it will be a while before i have that many.
Have been taking photos today for the "Scrap your day" class but it is very dark and has rained all day.
Am using a slow cooker to cook a curry for tea tonight ..it smells nice..will let you know. I should have my new cooker in two weeks ..i shall be SO glad!
Looking forward to the new series of "Lost" tonight, I have watched from the start.

2 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

I lost lost ages ago!! cute card!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Good job!

Happy blogoversary!