My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy St Davids Day!


The Sketch









Hope everyone is enjoying Sunday. There was a little sunshine for 10 Min's this morning but it is cloudy again now. I can't wait for the sun ...sigh.

I followed the link on Jakey's blog to Mojoholder and found the sketch above. I used MM papers and kept the LO monochrome to compliment the sepia of the photo. I haven't done many Layouts of my sister Steph ( mainly because we don't see her that often...hint ;)) I Love this natural photo of her.
I would love to spend all day scrapping but have to keep stopping to do stuff. Only 5 weeks til Easter :)


2 comments:

Salte said...

Sue, thank you so much for you comment in my blog! It's such a sweet layout of your sister!

Unknown said...

wow wow wow
This is a wonderful LO, love those micro beads and the colour combo is fab!
Jx