My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Maya Road



















I bought a couple of Gorgeous Maya Road chipboard books from Mel and Jill at ATDML last week. This one is for my MIL who was 90 last week ( I am late sending it i know!) I have kept it quite plain as her eyes are not so good and its the photos she will be most pleased with bless her.


I painted each page with White Acrylic paint and then applied another colour using either a brush or baby wipe,used rubber stamps and a little of BG porcelain trim to finish.We have written a message each on the back of the photo pages. I quite like it :). I have just noticed that a gem has fallen off the front cover , so will sort that out....wheres my diamond glaze??
Will hopefully be back will more to show you later.

1 comment:

GlitteryKatie said...

That's lovely Soo!