My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sorry MIA

Not done much in the way of scrapping recently...Lost my MOJO for a while there. Felt a bit low with personal life taking a big knock recently but am slowly getting back to "old me"
I am off on a counselling course tomorrow in London for the day. My WONDERFUL kind sister Steph is meeting me off my train and travelling with me to the venue..THEN, picking me up and taking me back to catch the train back. WHO else would do that!!??! If you read this Steph, I love you to bits and am really looking forward to seeing you XX
On the way home i am getting off the train at Colchester and going to the Fab ATDML retreat where my sis Nets will be waiting for me after picking up my "stuff" for me on the way...I am SO lucky to have such wonderful caring sisters...sigh.
I promise to scrap, laugh , and eat and drink fab stuff with amazing people...photos to follow :) :) :):)

No comments: