My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

And its half term!

At last!! The last couple of weeks have taken ages to get though. So much has been going on at work. I am not that good at this time of year and could quite easily hibernate till Spring or better still fly south.
Popping to see lovely Steph on Sunday , can't wait for a squeeze. I am cooking a couple of nice dishes to tempt her back to eating again ..sausage plait in the oven right now.
Apart from a bit of tidying and re organization, i have little plans for half term. Hopefully my other blog will fill up with lots of cards and projects that i get chance to do. I already have some ideas and if i let the kids............(kids!! teens) stay up late, they won't get up till at least lunchtime and i can have a peaceful morning :D

Catch you later


Love Soojay xxx

No comments: