My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another weekend is whizzing by!

I shall be happier next weekend as it will be the beginning of half term. Dan ( being at college has already started his!)
Hopefully this time next week my sisters and I will all be together at Stephs. It will be the first time we have seen her since the Summer and since she has finished her chemo and radio therapy. We all have instructions on what food to take :D. I need to get my pinny out to make a sausage plait and key lime pie ( the good thing is, i never make just one , so i will be leaving one of each for Derek and kids).
I am also taking scissors so she can have a tidy up- apparently the barber was quite scared last time she went.
I am begrudgingly starting to prepare for the "C" word! Already had invites to a couple of parties at school. Nat's has bought all her cards and has printed a list out. I have made one card so far LOL
Nothing exciting going on here at the mo. Just paying bills :( and trying to be more organised and tidy :( ..no fun at all!
Getting excited about ATDML retreat ....only three weeks to go .
Love Soojay xx

No comments: