My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Christmas Wedding

 Sorry Photo Heavy ! Not Great photo's - I really wasn't paying too much attention.
Little Sis Andrea, Got Married To Graham yesterday - I have just realized that as well as not having a photo of Graham, nor do I have one of them together!! In my defense we were sitting round the corner from them and did not attend the actual ceremony. Anyway Raymond and James sitting by the fire.

 Beautiful Eva. I don't seem to have a photo of Rebecca as I was standing behind her when i took these- FAIL! She looked stunning too.

 Eva and Annette

 Dan - looking all grown up in proper trousers and real shoes ( not trackies and trainers!)

 Meg, Eva and Annette.

 Beautiful Andrea - her dress was stunning. She is standing next to Dan and Derek!!

Derek popped in on the way home from work.

I Promise to do better next time xx

Love Soojay xxx

No comments: