My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Hols

Start here :) and boy am I ready for them I am a little excited as my office is being completely redecorated and refurbished over the break. We spent yesterday moving desks, chairs and filing cabinets out and I doubt very much that the new furniture will be installed ready for first day back and might have to go in a day or two early to do that....Watch this space.
Today I have eased myself into the holiday by a little tidying ( and i mean a little!) and making cards ( over on other blog).
Tomorrow off to Norwich to the Range as i can't go to Ally Pally now to the stamp/scrapbook show, to get supplies. Also have a whole load of Birthdays to buy for. Off to see a friend afterwards, so looking forward to tomorrow.
I will update more over the hol.

Love Soojay xx

No comments: