My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, July 06, 2013

This week

I went to see Robbie William and Olly Murs at Wembly stadium on Tuesday. I ticket became available a couple of weeks ago and it would have been rude not to go . We were VERY high up and if i had been a bigger fan, i might have been annoyed but it was a great experience. We didnt get back till 2am and I had to be up at 6.30, so i was a bit grumpy that Wednesday.

 It was our Sports day on Thursday but we were too busy to see much of it - unfortunately there are badly behaved children all year round :( 
It has been a busy ,trying week so I am glad its over.
Hopefully next week will be better - our year 10s are all off on work experience on Monday - so it SHOULD be quiet! ;)

Love soojay xx

No comments: