My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

My Job is safe :)
I know , i haven't blogged about it but we had a big meeting at school before half term to say that the school was in dire straights money wise and staff would have to go. The head came to our dept and told us all that no ones job was safe ( Had a really miserable half term).
Anyway , some of the teaching staff are moving on or retiring and one of us is able to do another job in the school ( so the SEN dept lose hours) but we don't actually lose anyone .
Just as well really as i have just started a social skills group, a craft club and started my NVQ3 course. I took a drop in money to do this job , but it is the most rewarding job i have ever done and love it .
Hope you are still awake LOL .....back to scrapping , i have a couple of cards to make ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your job is safe and sound Sue:)
LX

Cath said...

So Pleased for you Sue!

Nickibee said...

Really glad that you job is ok Sue:)

Anam_Kihaku said...

YEAH!!! so chuffed for you :)

Unknown said...

Good news on the job, really pleased for you.
Caz
x

Suzanne said...

Fantastic news for you Sue, I am so pleased that you are loving this change in career too.