My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

The weekend has gone far too quickly. I really need three days at the weekend , so I can catch up as well as do all the stuff ( well SOME) that I want to do. Nets and I went to wyverstone crop yesterday..that derinately went too quickly. I managed to get a couple of LO's done. I will upload later. We really enjoyed ourselves. I have made a couple of cards today , Nets inspired me yesterday as she made loads! I downloaded Dawn's hearts and flowers kit from the link on Nets site. It is so pretty. Blogger won't let me upload any images ATM.
I cut Nats hair today as it was getting long. Meg still wants me to streak hers , so when in Tesco's today, I bought a kit. Will photograph when ever I have managed to do it.

No comments: