My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, May 18, 2009

And its Monday again!





Already! At least the sun is shining.
The card is one I made last weekend and the LO this weekend. Love the photos of Dex , To be fair, he had been working all night.
Well its almost time to go to work, I am trying to keep out of Megan's way as she is EVIL in the mornings and drives me insane. I get 99% of her stuff ready for her and she fails every time to do the rest. She is upstairs screeching about not being able to find a bra! Her will be here in just over 10 Min's and i am NOT going to help grrrrrrrrrr.
I think i may have may wrong choice for clothes to today- sandals and a summery skirt. School is not the warmest of places if the sun doesn't shine. Cross everything! LOL

1 comment:

Christiane said...

hey, thanks for your comment on my last post!! LOVE the title of your blog ;) and your awesome work!!
greetz!!!