My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Meals

Two down :)
I can recommend the Beacons field Arms in Occold ( Thursday night with the non teaching staff ). where I bumped into little sis, also out for a meal :)
And, Fayre View in Diss where i went with my carer friend this after noon. I really don't feel like ironing school clothes and cooking tea now .. a little nap would be preferable.
Two more to go to next week , Tues Lunchtime with my boss and Thursday Evening with the SEN staff. Also School Carol service on Monday night..I have been listening to the choir practice at lunchtimes and they sound brill!
We all break up at various times on Friday ..Even Derek has all of Christmas week off :)
I am still manically making Christmas cards ..i never make enough but have bought a load this year too.
Righty oh..best go cook, iron ,clean and nag ( but not necessarily in that order ;))


Love Soojay xxx

No comments: