My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, September 05, 2011

And back to "Manic" Mode again.

First day back at work - no kids in till Wednesday though.
Meg starts college tomorrow and scared and grumpy. I have been getting everything ready for her (lazy girl!). I am worried that she will look after her self and take regular blood tests.
Natalie is off to Butlins on Friday with a group of friends and can talk of nothing else. So lots of organizing going on at the moment.
Two nice things to look forward to ( for me :)) are : A seaside crop on Saturday with friends. Not been to a crop for AGES!
And tickets booked to see the GORGEOUS Darren Hayes in London on 19th October ...sigh- They arrived on Friday :)
PLEASE READ THIS BIT.
I do need to tell you about two of my sisters: Steph ( second in line - with me being the eldest) has been suffering for sometime now with Throat Cancer.SO NOT FAIR!! She had a big op last year and Chemo but they couldn't find the primary cause. Unfortunately earlier this year they did and she had another bout of Chemo which didn't help. Now she is waiting to start a trial at the end of this month. I won't go into all details, mostly as I don't really understand it all and it is personal to her. Now I want to tell you about  my other sister Annette or No.3 as we sometimes call her.
She is taking part in a fundraising walk in Hyde park on 17th September for mouth cancer- It IS a walk but being Annette, she likes to do things her own way and will be running for quite a bit of the 10K !! She set herself a modest target of £500 which of course she has achieved so, she has raised the bar to £750 and with two weeks(ish) left, I am sure she will get there. Here is the all important linky thing to her "Just Giving page "so you can donate if you can : ANNETTE'S PAGE  .
If you did, may I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I Love all my sisters dearly , they are my best friends, caring , would do anything to help and I am so proud of them all.


Love Soojay xxxx

1 comment:

TheGirlWhoBlogs said...

Sounds like you have been busy! Sorry to hear about your sad news, cancer is a terribly evil disease :(

Hope your sister smashes her new target!

Becky x