My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Autumn at school

 One of my jobs at the school is to run the Eco Council. There are representatives from every form group and we hold meetings each term. We have quite a few projects on the go at the moment, which we are really excited about.

 We do also have a very small blog on the school network. I am trying to get some of the pupils to post and get involved in it a bit more - so that I don't have to.
 This morning i popped into school to organize a small surprise for my boss as it is her Birthday.

 I couldn't resist taking loads of photographs of the plants and trees in the grounds as it was such a beautiful sunny day and everywhere was so colourful

There were so many different berries all ready for the birds to come eat. These are some of the photos I shall put up on our Blog but they were so pretty, I thought I'd share here too.

While I was in the grounds taking my photos, I bumped into another member of staff , working really hard all alone digging our new pond - there's dedication for you!!

Love Soojay xxx


No comments: