My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Quick Update

 Already on Chapter four of this one - The latest book by Nicholas Sparks. I love all his books but am trying to take my time reading it . I do have another book in the wings ( It will soon be half term) 

This one is the first of three books , so , if I like it, It should keep me going for sometime. Will let you know.

Off To London on Wednesday to see Darren Hayes...I am SO excited ...It's been four or five years since I last saw him live. Going with My Sister Annette...Can't believe its only three days !!!!

Not seen any really good DVD's recently but TV is getting better , especially now Merlin and Waterloo Road are back.

Derek, Dan and Meg are at my sister Steph's today...hopefully giving her a big hug from me. She is doing ok at the moment, the big news is that she has managed to put on half a stone recently.

Back to the laundry then......

Love Soojay xxx

1 comment:

Como rentar un apartamento said...

A very good article. I am looking for is information. Thank you very much for the great article .We are encouraged to write this great article came out again