My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Where does the time go!??

Half term is now almost over..Its back to work tomorrow, to a very busy half term. Lots of exams and pupils leaving. Work experience for the yr 10's. LOADS of school trips for the lower years and two proms. Busy busy.
I have a trip of my own to look forward to......


Next week end Nets and I (along with some Fab close friends) will be staying here ,Debden House. It will be my third or fourth time and I am really looking forward to it. 
A couple of Photos from last time:



just keep your fingers cross that the weather is good as the grounds are lovely.

We have had a quiet half term Dan and I sorted out the garden and cut back loads of weeds/stingers etc we also popped to the garden center to get a few plants to fill up some empty pots. So the garden is looking a bit better although it still has a long way to go. Dan wouldn't let me cut too much off the honeysuckle bush or the others on the wall as he had seen birds nesting in it .
I had a meal out with Trish , my friend from college . I had not seen her for ages so it was good to catch up.
I also made a few cards ( see other blog ).
Fished two of the 50 shades of Grey books now reading the last one. 
So I am relaxed enough to return to work :)

 Love Soojay xxx

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

hope you all have a lovely time xx