My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Quick Catch up


Watching ...

We really like fairytale/horror in our house which is weird as I hate horror films.
Hubs and I are almost at the end of season one - season three is about to start soon, so we need to get a move on.


 We started watching this one ( it makes me jump a bit though) daughter is already finishing season two ( there are at least 10 seasons)

Reading ....

 Half way though this book on my kindle - its funny as a work colleague has just read it too and recommend it to be and i was already reading it.

 This was delivered last week. I LOVE nick Sparks and have read everyone of his books . Can wait to start on this one.


Days out ....


A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to go to the Globe theater to see this. It was an evening performance and we left  straight after school at 4pm and got home at 1.30- I was not that well and I am sure I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't have such a bad head cold. It was still a lovely experience.

No comments: