My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, December 01, 2006

What on earth is wrong with me!!!

I haven't scrapped for three weeks!! not even a little bit. I really want to and have ideas in my head, i just feel so tired when i eventually sit down to do it AND it is so dark! Got my scrapagogo DT kit yesterday and it looks gorgeous so i hope to play with it at the weekend
Dad is FINALLY home from hospital. He looks quite frail but is determined as ever to do as much for himself as he can.
Looking forward to going to the clothes show next week with the year 10's and 11's.
Been buying my Christmas presents online this year as we don't seem to get the chance to go anywhere much. When we go out with the children , it always ends as a disaster.
Back when i have done a LO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your Dad is home at last Sue.

Scrapping and creating only comes naturally if you aren't beat!
Any chance you can hide in a cupboard for a kip:lol:

L X