My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

By my Sis Nets...


1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why? Dawn french ( she IS a little bigger than me) but i Love her sence of humour and to play me you NEED one!

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?Hummmmmmmmm Hard one most of my fav celebs would wear me out like Russle Brand or John Barrowman. Worst would be someone who whines like kerry katona

3. What are your three favourite crafting products? My Patterned paper, Stickles glitter and stamps

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?A cure for all cancers

5. What are the last three books that you read?I am reading both John Barrowmans and Russel Brands books atm ..Before that I think it was a Nick Sparks book.

6. Qvc or creat and craft?If i Have to..QVC

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV? dunno

8. What is your claim to fame? My niece is married to Jamie Cullum's manager. I met Jamie at the wedding weekend and told him to brush his hair . He tried to wind me up by saying he knew Darren Hayes really well.

Need to tag someone...will tag the Gorg Lyzzy and Yizz ( and hope someone hasn't got there before me!)

No comments: