My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, October 31, 2008

I thought that I had been lazy today




I feel like I have been lazy..But, I was up by 8am ( i AM on hol!!) bathed etc and had a meeting with Nats Mencap worker by 10. Finished a couple of cards ( peeks above), Did some washing. Took my car to the garage ..the central locking is playing up and the alarm keeps going off. Then did a bit of shopping and took some flowers up to the cemetery..Dads birthday today.


Popped to see Rebecca ( my niece ). Then made witches fingers ( little sausages wrapped in puff pastry) and some yummy cheese and garlic cookies ( recipe here ) and muffins with spider webs on them. So maybe NOT as lazy as i first thought!


Am now waiting for Dan to come home..I HATE him being out in the dark. He has gone trick/treating with some friends..I don't approve and have given very strict instructions..Just hope he gets too cold and comes home soon.


1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Hope he got frozen!!! for the second year running we missed halloween!!