My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sorry!
















I am ALWAYS nagging other people to keep up their blogs ..then go and abandon mine!!
Partly because its so busy at the moment ( home and work) and partly as face book takes up so much time..feeding animals, sewing crops and going to work LOL Too many applications!
I have been doing stuff ion the "Real" world too. Spend a WONDERFUL weekend last week weekend at Stoke by Nayland leisure club/Hotel at the ATDML retreat. Met up with lots of Friends and made lots more..It all went far too quickly. Two of the Lo's i did are above. One from the FAB Tracie Hudson's class...I love painting and will do this again. Then one from the kit I found on my table when i arrived. I still have loads of tweaking to do and finishing off some of my other classes and will photograph them when done.
It was Nets Birthday on 19Th...So Happy Birthday from my blog :)
We have had loads of snow this weekend and the children actually went out in it...wonders never cease! Photos are of Meg and Nats having a snowball fight outside the house..Meg won of course!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Sue stunning LOs, particularly love the top one with the toddler!
Your DD looks like she had loads of fun in the snow LOL
Jx

Maya Ariffin said...

I love the top LO.. *sigh* very beautiful.. White background with a little bit of colourful flowers & some bling! Simply beautiful. :)

Julie Allain said...

Hi I've just come over from Inspirational ~ your layout is so beautiful x