My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Out Again!








This time to a crop organised by my sis Anet at Long Stratton. I was daft enough to take my girls with me which of course meant I got precious little done!! ahh well it was great to see friends that I don't see often enough :)
Meg did about 6 Lo's ( it was her first time scrapping ) but she also made quite a mess!
Today I am catching up on all the stuff i should have done yesterday. I did manage to finish the LO I started yesterday . I used one of the prima papers i bought last week and a prima paint able page to make the frame and that's about it really simple..just LOADS of stickles glitter glue. I was inspired by the slum dog millionaire song and music video " jai ho" ( still not seen the film yet!)

No comments: