My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Beautiful Weather!!





I have done a little scrapping but can't upload as its for my team ( Girls with Stash) challenge on UKs next month.
Still keeping mainly to the menu I made last week and have done one for this week too. I am sure it is cheaper! We were going to have a roast today but as we are broke and didn't get too much shopping last week, it will be a homemade pizza. I made a coconut cake yesterday (above)...i THINK there's still some left!.
Photos are of the plants i potted up a few weeks ago and my lovely Herby pot right by the back door ( so i can use it easily).
The "Eyesore" out side the kitchen window is the blocked drain that we have been waiting to have done since November, the latest date so far is July 3rd!!! We keep cleaning it but its a waste of time. :(
Right then back to scrapping ;)

No comments: