My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, July 11, 2011

A wonderful weekend

At Debden House this weekend. It went FAR too fast! This is the sight that greeted us when we arrived in the craft room. Even the water bottles were decorated beautifully. That big jar at the back is filled with gorgeous home made lemonade. There were adorable goody boxes and cupcakes to die for with an Oreo in the bottom of each one.

yummmmmmmmmm i can still taste them.

I am not going to talk about this beautiful cake.

Then on another beautifully decorated table were the sweets! This photograph doesn't do it any justice at all.
We had a rather large TV in the scrapping room so some stopped to watch rather noisey motor racing..they hid the remote so we couldn't mute it!

My work station...I did do SOME :)

Ann opening her Birthday Card

The fab Ginge

Sunday lunch..Nearly time to go home ..sob!

We had roast beef and then bread pud.
I can't believe I had to get my own brekki this morning AND wash up afterwards!

Better go unpack :(

Love Soojay xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that looks wonderful! Was this an organised retreat?
As far as being tidy and organising my craft stuff, I got inspired by this site:
http://orgjunkie.com/52-weeks

...and the fact that I'm home on holiday and it hasn't stopped raining.

Jen said...

You beat me to it Soo - I haven't even found the cable for my camera yet lol :) I had such fun. It was like it hadn't been two minutes since the last one, which is always a good sign! xoxoxo

Anita said...

Ooohh Debden! I love it there and go every year too with a very special bunch of girlfriends. So glad you all had a wonderful time, it certainly looks like it.
Warmest Wishes
Anita..xxx