My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Meg's Prom

Wednesday was Prom night for Meg and her school friends. I am worn out from all the prep. It didn't help that I had to work till 3.30 and Meg needed to be at her friends house at 5.

I had to watch a you tube vid to see how to lace up the back of the dress.

THey had no idea that we had hired horses and a carriage to take them .

I LOVE this photo of Meg chatting to the girl . Their horses were used on lots of films including the new Pirates of the Caribbean film and she had met Johnny Depp. Meg was SO impressed!

She looked beautiful, even though she took off her lilac false nails and didn't get her hair up as we originally wanted to.

Driving behind i manage to get this shot( Derek was driving not me!)

Arrival at the Prom grounds.
Just before we left, a photo with Daniel.

She arrived home at midnight.

Love Soojay xx

2 comments:

nerllybird said...

What a gorgeous dress, the colour is lovely. I think her hair looks great as it is, actually! I'm really enjoying looking at all the prom photos this week :D
Helen S

Connys Cottage said...

so sweet wat a lovely dress.


Conny