My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

So much stash so little time.!!!



And no i doubt i will stop supplying my habit, even though i am stock pileing ( sp??) at the mo.


I have just got my Feb scrapagogo kit ...gorg!!


Just read Anna's blog where there is a link to Emily Falconbridge's new challenge, to creat an ACT each week . She supplies the promt, this weeks is "something you are proud of" I already have my playing cards and a tin decorated with a past scrapagogo kit. Going to give this one a go :)


Off out tonight to a Christmas meal ( we couldn't fit it in before Christmas LOL) with the playscheme commitee.


Going to visit dad in Hosp tomorrow ( dex was given a load of free"burger king" vouchers , so guess where we will be eating?) Need to pop to the range but have forgotten why ;)


Isn't it lovely to be able to finish work in the evenings and it is NOT pitch black :) ...sorry to all of you who work late.

Going to start my ACT right now xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Emily's work, she is a totally inspiring woman. Love this challenge but not sure if I'll have time to do it.....
Love that tin Soo xx

suebaru said...

Yipee! Glad lots of people are joining in!