My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Time is running out


Only a few more days left of the holiday! Meg and I go back to school on Weds ( can't remember when Dans school starts back! )
Have spent the last couple of days sorting out and buying uniform (shoes, Dan is now size 10!!! and trousers.)
I have a new school bag :) Its my called Marry Poppins bag coz i need to have everything possible in it that the students have forgotten to bring! LOL
Dex should be able to go back to work on Tuesday so , the house will be back to normal chaos with a million and one things to do.
Even though it was a wet summer, we were extremely lucky to have had the weather we had in Cornwall and I am sorry its come to an end ( unusual for me )
Looking forward to Ally pally at the end of the month with two of my sisters ( MIGHT even be able to persuade Steph to meet us there???? hint :))
Best go Chinese on its way.

No comments: